POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Idle curiosity Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Idle curiosity (Message 21 to 30 of 31)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: scott
Subject: Re: Idle curiosity
Date: 19 Aug 2008 02:19:26
Message: <48aa65ee$1@news.povray.org>
> OK. So I think I'm building my device using TTL, just so I don't *break*
> the thing before it's finished. :-S

What are you making BTW?  Could you use one of those cheap micro controllers
instead?

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 19 Aug 2008 02:32:36
Message: <48aa6904$1@news.povray.org>
>> OK. So I think I'm building my device using TTL, just so I don't
>> *break* the thing before it's finished. :-S
>
> What are you making BTW?  Could you use one of those cheap micro
> controllers instead?

Is it actually possible to program a micro controller in such a way that
it does what you expect it to?

It's an interesting idea, but it looks like the kind of thing where I'd
spend the rest of my life wondering why it doesn't do what I thought I
programmed it to do. (I.e., it looks impossible to debug.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/