POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Am I growing a tinfoil hat? (Message 21 to 30 of 135)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
Date: 6 Aug 2008 19:05:51
Message: <489a2e4f$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> Well, with the debit card, you've got a PIN associated with it, so I
> don't quite understand the issue there.

Not the ones that work just like a credit card, AFAIK. In any case, the
legal system distinguishes.  If someone's going to steal money, I want
it to be the bank's money, with them proving I owe it to them, rather
than my money, with me proving to the bank they need to give it back.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Ever notice how people in a zombie movie never already know how to

Post a reply to this message