POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
8 Sep 2024 03:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Am I growing a tinfoil hat? (Message 101 to 110 of 135)
From: St
Subject: Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
Date: 11 Aug 2008 12:10:48
Message: <48a06488@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 21:58:45 +0100, St. wrote:
>
>> Heard enough horror stories about them.
>
> Such as?

   Ok, re-reading what I said, I'm not sure if we're talking about the same
thing. ;) I thought Sabrina was talking about what we call here 'store
cards' - it's like a major retail store credit card, which in turn have
really high interest rates, (that's the horror story, people have had high
debt using them).

  So what's a 'customer benefit' card other than what you've already
explained?

   ~Steve~

> Jim

Post a reply to this message