POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Being tactful Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Being tactful (Message 1 to 10 of 33)
From: Invisible
Subject: Being tactful
Date: 30 Jul 2008 05:32:09
Message: <48903519$1@news.povray.org>
I just sat down and read the new global backup and restore procedure the
guys are working on. They want my input on it.

On reading it, my initial reaction was "OMG, you have *got* to be
*kidding* me! WTF?!"

I'm now attempting to write a responce to them... Really struggling not
to be flippant here! Just how *do* you tell somebody that there ideas
are completely stupid in a tactful way?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Just how *do* you tell somebody that there ideas
> are completely stupid in a tactful way?

Try to understand where they are coming from.  Empathy is underrated.

Post a reply to this message