POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Being tactful : Re: Being tactful Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Being tactful
From: Invisible
Date: 31 Jul 2008 09:12:13
Message: <4891ba2d$1@news.povray.org>
>> Great. Now I have to work out how Word's comment system works... :-S
>
> In Word 2000, Tools -> Track Changes

Track Changes is already turned on. What I need to do is somehow
comprehend the rat's nest of comments and alterations that are already
there, and figure out how to add my own comments. (And, frankly, given
that most of my comments aren't like "this sentence is should be
rephrased" but more "this entire document is fundamentally wrong", it's
not obvious where to put such comments...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/