POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I haven't been online much lately... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Why I haven't been online much lately... (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Chambers
Subject: Why I haven't been online much lately...
Date: 21 Jun 2008 14:15:55
Message: <485d455b$1@news.povray.org>
1) The Spore Creature Creator.  Kim's been playing with it all week, and
I've had about 2 hours of computer time all week because of her
monopolizing the PC.

2) I finally broke down and bought an XBox :)  Been playing GTA IV, but
we also have Forza Motorsport 2 (which is quite fun).

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

Chambers <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote:
> 1) The Spore Creature Creator.  Kim's been playing with it all week, and
> I've had about 2 hours of computer time all week because of her
> monopolizing the PC.
>
> 2) I finally broke down and bought an XBox :)  Been playing GTA IV, but
> we also have Forza Motorsport 2 (which is quite fun).
>
> ...Chambers

Well, at least you're still working with bytes and not hang gliding or anything
crazy like that...

"There is no spoon."

Post a reply to this message