POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I haven't been online much lately... : Re: Why I haven't been online much lately... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I haven't been online much lately...
From: scott
Date: 23 Jun 2008 03:27:35
Message: <485f5067@news.povray.org>
> After I played it with a friend, I tried the various versions of GTA III,
> and found the new one to be much better.  Still, I'd recommend trying it
> out with a friend or renting it before you buy it - the difficulty alone
> can be a buzz kill.

I played GTA III San Andreas right through twice on my PC because I enjoyed
it so much.  It's not just the missions, but all the other details
throughout the map that make it so enjoyable.

However, I've been hesitant to buy GTA IV for my PS3 because I never got on
well with those sort of games using console controllers.  I wonder if the
PS3 version allows you to use a keyboard and mouse?