POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I haven't been online much lately... : Re: Why I haven't been online much lately... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why I haven't been online much lately...
From: Slime
Date: 21 Jun 2008 18:18:52
Message: <485d7e4c$1@news.povray.org>
>  Everybody talks about GTA IV. Is it any good?

Sort of, but very frustrating. Missions have no save points, so when you die
after 10 minutes of a mission, you have to do it all again, including a
drive across the island to the place where the mission starts. This is
compounded by the fact that half the time you die, it feels unfair - a
random car t-bones you at the wrong time, or their mechanic where you drop a
live grenade at your own feet if you're not holding the left trigger
halfway.

All that aside, it's kind of fun. But I played through the whole thing and I
wouldn't personally recommend it.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]