POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mencoder question Server Time
7 Sep 2024 21:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  Mencoder question (Message 51 to 60 of 73)
From: Invisible
Subject: Not Mencoder then
Date: 17 Jun 2008 05:27:52
Message: <48578398$1@news.povray.org>
I am becoming increasingly frustrated with Mencoder.

Does *anybody* know of *any* tool [apart from Mencoder] which can
programmatically generate an uncompressed AVI file from a bunch of PNG
files? I can't believe how hard this is...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:27:49 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>I am becoming increasingly frustrated with Mencoder.
>
>Does *anybody* know of *any* tool [apart from Mencoder] which can
>programmatically generate an uncompressed AVI file from a bunch of PNG
>files? I can't believe how hard this is...

A bit old but DTA (Dave's Targa Animator) could be programmed after a
fashion

I can't remember if it uses PNG's
--

Regards