POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mencoder question : Re: Not Mencoder then Server Time
7 Sep 2024 23:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not Mencoder then
From: Invisible
Date: 17 Jun 2008 06:29:00
Message: <485791ec@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> - VirtualDub: Has "Sylia, the world's worst scripting language", which
> may or may not allow me to do what I want.

Muhuhuhuhu!

Create a file 'Foo.script' that contains the three lines

   VirtualDub.Open("Frame00000.png");
   VirtualDub.video.SetTargetFrameRate(25,1);
   VirtualDub.SaveAVI("Fern.avi");

Then execute "vdub.exe /i Foo.script" and your AVI file will be
constructed! (And I already know Virtual Dub works properly...)

 From the ashes disaster grow the roses of success!

Success!

Success!

[God damnit, now I have that song in my head... >_< ]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/