POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yes, that time Server Time
8 Sep 2024 01:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Yes, that time (Message 71 to 80 of 179)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Yes, that time
Date: 17 Jun 2008 14:04:04
Message: <4857fc94@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> See, now, in all the years I've been alive, I've never [knowingly] heard
> of anybody making any Shakespeare references at all. [Except maybe to
> Romeo and Juliet.]

Monty Python references seem far more common - although perhaps that
says something about the strange people I hang around with...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Darren New
Date: 17 Jun 2008 14:45:20
Message: <48580640$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Wait... The WWW had a *theme*??

Um, yes. Very much so. :-)

> Maybe I'm just strange, but I don't think it would matter what a person
> is whistling. The fact that they're whistling something would be more
> significant...

It conveys their opinion.

> See, now, in all the years I've been alive, I've never [knowingly] heard
> of anybody making any Shakespeare references at all. [Except maybe to
> Romeo and Juliet.]

If you haven't read any Shakespeare, how would you know?

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: