POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yes, that time : Re: Yes, that time Server Time
8 Sep 2024 03:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yes, that time
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 17 Jun 2008 15:29:58
Message: <485810b6@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:40:56 +0100, Invisible wrote:

>> I typed "hdmi cable" into amazon and this one is only 51p!!!
>>
>> There are lots around 10 pounds if you want to spend a bit more.
>
> ...so it's a tax on stupidity then?

Well, might also be a quality thing.  Then again, I bought a splitter
cable off of Amazon for my Blackberry & headset so I could charge both at
the same time (the headset didn't come with USB charging cable).  Cost
was about $0.95, and I got free shipping.  And it works.

New iPod battery was about $7 including shipping.  Previous one I bought
cost more like $15+tax.

"Tax on stupidity" = lottery.  Or on "people who can't do math". :-)

Jim