POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 419 Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:26:18 EDT (-0400)
  419 (Message 20 to 29 of 29)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: 419
Date: 10 Jun 2008 17:21:23
Message: <o1st44583fbku4mtcm8s1do9cmkoi60d52@4ax.com>
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:19:45 +0100, Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom>
wrote:

>On 10 Jun 2008 15:49:31 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom>
>wrote:

>>> How about "off your rocker"? :)
>>
>>That works for a particular age group, perhaps. ;-)
>>

>Oh! Why don't you take a long walk off a short pier? :p

And before you say it. Deep too! :-)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 10 Jun 2008 17:32:26
Message: <484ef2ea$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:19:45 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>>> How about "off your rocker"? :)
>>
>>That works for a particular age group, perhaps. ;-)
>>

> Oh! Why don't you take a long walk off a short pier? :p

BTDTGTTS.  And yes, it's wet.  But I made it through advanced lifesaving
in swimming classes, so it didn't have much effect other than getting me
wet.

:-P

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 10 Jun 2008 17:46:37
Message: <2htt44lcb0vr52kl0bvg38up4qoubr2s9j@4ax.com>
On 10 Jun 2008 17:32:26 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom>
wrote:

>> Oh! Why don't you take a long walk off a short pier? :p
>
>BTDTGTTS.  And yes, it's wet.  But I made it through advanced lifesaving
>in swimming classes, so it didn't have much effect other than getting me
>wet.
>
>:-P

:-)
--