POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 419 : Re: 419 Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 419
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 10 Jun 2008 19:54:54
Message: <484f144e$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:46:19 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 10 Jun 2008 17:32:26 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>
>>> Oh! Why don't you take a long walk off a short pier? :p
>>
>>BTDTGTTS.  And yes, it's wet.  But I made it through advanced lifesaving
>>in swimming classes, so it didn't have much effect other than getting me
>>wet.
>>
>>:-P
>
> :-)

Heh, the funniest thing is that I was the fastest swimmer in my normal
swimming classes, so I took up speed swimming.  Came in dead last in the
only swim meet I ever competed in - and I got sick from the smell of the
chlorine all day long (my events were at the end of the day).

Oh, and I managed to perforate an eardrum during my very brief stint in
springboard diving.

Jim