POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quotable Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:12:55 EDT (-0400)
  Quotable (Message 1 to 10 of 179)
From: Invisible
Subject: Quotable
Date: 30 May 2008 07:03:44
Message: <483fdf10$1@news.povray.org>
"Real-world problems are simply degenerate cases of pure mathematical
problems."

[Just found in a signature on one of the Haskell mailing lists.]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Quotable
Date: 30 May 2008 07:21:12
Message: <qoov34tn4n42avi4vmdu89urnr519vmroo@4ax.com>
On Fri, 30 May 2008 12:03:49 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>"Real-world problems are simply degenerate cases of pure mathematical
>problems."
>
>[Just found in a signature on one of the Haskell mailing lists.]

Obviously not an engineer. :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 30 May 2008 08:09:21
Message: <483fee71@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> Obviously not an engineer. :)

Hmm... so is "software engineer" not an engineer then? ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/