POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ratatouille Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Ratatouille (Message 1 to 10 of 59)
From: Warp
Subject: Ratatouille
Date: 20 Mar 2008 15:14:09
Message: <47e2c591@news.povray.org>
Very cool graphics, IMO. Fur and water effects, especially.

  Also, throughout the movie I noticed that the rendering style resembled
a lot Gilles Tran's works. That kind of warm smooth (often yellowish)
lighting which makes everything look realistic, yet not photorealistic.
Like for example:

http://www.oyonale.com/image.php?code=727&mode=info&section=2004&lang=en
http://www.oyonale.com/image.php?code=491&mode=info&section=1999&lang=en

--