POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know you've been tracing too long when... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  You know you've been tracing too long when... (Message 152 to 161 of 161)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: You know you've been tracing too long when...
Date: 20 Mar 2008 11:55:59
Message: <47e2971f$1@news.povray.org>

> When did the ones that recorded on 3.5" floppies come out, I wonder?

Ooh I remember those. I just didn't remember where it went... I asked my
dad and apparently it rolled down some stairs. *ouch*

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 21 Mar 2008 11:35:32
Message: <47e3e3d4$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> It's probably not turbo lag, more the fact that the turbo doesn't work
> properly until around 2200 rpm and the throttle is very heavily damped
> by the ECU.

I've driven several cars where stomping the gas pedal just makes them
downshift two or three times until they decide they're in the right
gear. That little 2-second delay can be rather annoying.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"