POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know you've been tracing too long when... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  You know you've been tracing too long when... (Message 121 to 130 of 161)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Re: While we're on the subject of cars
Date: 20 Mar 2008 05:17:58
Message: <47e239d6@news.povray.org>
"Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote in message
> I'm getting a tad fed-up of my clutch-cable snapping Matiz. I know a new
> smaller model of the Mazda2 is out, which suggests the older model should
> be getting a price decrease; so anyone here had any experience with the
> make or model?

The Mazda2 in South Africa was only released last year and was awarded car
of the year here. So I think it must be worth it.

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: You know you've been tracing too long when...
Date: 20 Mar 2008 05:25:09
Message: <op.t8a8h9vuc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 20 Mar 2008 02:09:05 -0000, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake, saying:

> Orchid XP v7 wrote:
>> BTW, what the hell does "upside the head" actually *mean* anyway??
>
> It's a polite way of saying "bitch-slap."  ;-)

I'd go with Ben's meaning. Remember when you were young and if you were
caught doing something you shouldn't your mum would cuff you on the back
of the head; likewise if you weren't paying attention.

tum-ti-tum ah urban dictionary "an attitude adjustment"

As for the song itself I'm guessing a American (c)Rap artist maybe Jay-Z
or Snoop Doggy Dogg given the time frame, not my choice of music.

tum-ti-tum SnoopDD had a single called Upside your head in 1996

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message