POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:43 EDT (-0400)
  Curiosity (Message 31 to 40 of 115)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Curiosity
Date: 29 Feb 2008 17:25:25
Message: <47c88655@news.povray.org>
> 1. This is speeded up 600 times?

  Now you don't even know your percentages. 600% is not the same thing
as 600 times.

> [I was actually toying with the idea of making a web comic of my own.

  The hardest part of making a web comic is to get good ideas.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 29 Feb 2008 18:00:14
Message: <47c88e7e$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:25:25 -0500, Warp wrote:

>> [I was actually toying with the idea of making a web comic of my own.
>
>   The hardest part of making a web comic is to get good ideas.

Actually, the hardest part of making a comic (web or not) is to get good
ideas.  I don't imagine that the medium makes it any easier or harder.

Jim

Post a reply to this message