POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Curiosity : Re: Curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curiosity
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Mar 2008 12:58:44
Message: <47c99954$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> If the tabletpc has a wacom digitizer (and most do),

Mine does, not that I do enough artwork for it to make a difference. The
protective glass is thick enough that I'd expect it would be an effort
to get used to doing it for art. It's almost difficult to pick out
letters on the on-screen keyboard reliably. You have to watch the cursor.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"