POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Curiosity : Re: Curiosity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curiosity
From: nemesis
Date: 1 Mar 2008 02:20:01
Message: <web.47c9037e430c9a653a90b2720@news.povray.org>
Michael Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Michael Raiford wrote:
> > * This is actually pretty bare-bones photoshop usage. He uses all
> > brushes, layers, and an occasional scale operation, nothing too fancy.

yes, indeed.  The only real source of amazement here is his fancy input toy...

> * Another neat trick, having a file with various facial features at the
> ready.

I thought only He-man animators in the past used such cheap trick! ;)

> The thing I didn't know you could do was
> warp the text like that...

even the open-source inkscape warps the text.  Speaking of which, this was done
with no fancy input other than the mouse... inkscape's caligraphic drawing tool
is getting better by the day... much better than GIMP's... :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'face.png' (136 KB)

Preview of image 'face.png'