POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Curiosity Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Curiosity (Message 11 to 20 of 115)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Curiosity
Date: 29 Feb 2008 15:25:38
Message: <47c86a42$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:

> I thought it only does bitmap manipulations though. The software he's
> using seems to be vector-based.

It does some vector stuff, and some bitmap stuff. Shapes and paths are
the vector bits.

Also, with a pressure sensitive tablet, it can be a lot like painting.
The harder you press, the thicker the line, but all of these can be
changed. My tablet is even tilt sensitive, which with a little skill can
be used for calligraphic strokes.

Post a reply to this message