POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:40 EDT (-0400)
  Dreams (Message 31 to 40 of 89)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Dreams
Date: 27 Feb 2008 15:49:09
Message: <47c5ccc5$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:15:03 -0200, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> Jim Henderson escribió:
>> Oh, and on the "dreams" side of things, I had a very strange one last
>> night as I was falling asleep the first time - from Indiana Jones and
>> the Last Crusade, when Indy and his dad are boarding the Zepplin and
>> the officer asks for their papers - in my dream version, Indy held up a
>> slice of pizza and tried to pass that off as a photo ID of some sort.
>>
>> I sometimes wonder about what's going on in my brain....
>>

> I had a strange one today too. And when I woke up, I thought I should
> model in POV the place I was in, before I forget it...
>
> BTW, check this out: http://www.dreamjournal.net/

Cool.

I had a friend in high school who kept a dream journal by his bed - one
night, he had the most bizarre experience:  He had a dream, woke up,
wrote it in the journal, and went back to sleep.

Got up the next morning and the page was blank.

He worked out (eventually) that he'd had a dream within a dream, woke up
in his dream and logged the dream-within-a-dream, and then went back to
sleep in his dream.  That was the only explanation he was able to figure
out.

Jim

Post a reply to this message