POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams : Re: Dreams Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreams
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 27 Feb 2008 15:51:00
Message: <47c5cd34$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:46:49 +0000, Orchid XP v7 wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> Oh, and on the "dreams" side of things, I had a very strange one last
>> night as I was falling asleep the first time - from Indiana Jones and
>> the Last Crusade, when Indy and his dad are boarding the Zepplin and
>> the officer asks for their papers - in my dream version, Indy held up a
>> slice of pizza and tried to pass that off as a photo ID of some sort.
>>
>> I sometimes wonder about what's going on in my brain....
>
> ...da hell?! o_O

I have a very vivid recollection of being attacked in a dream (when I was
a kid) by a stuffed "plush" alligator.

But until fairly recently, I haven't slept well enough (I guess) to be
able to remember my dreams.  I went for years without being able to
recall anything I'd dreamed, but since I started immunotherapy for my
allergies, I've been remembering more of my dreams.

I'm kinda wondering if my allergic reactions were causing some form of
sleep apnea that would prevent me from getting a good night's sleep.  I
was always tired, but these days, I'm not feeling so wiped out all the
time.

Jim