POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams : Re: Dreams Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreams
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 27 Feb 2008 19:42:28
Message: <47c60374$1@news.povray.org>
>> Heh, I was wondering how things were over there. "An earthquake near
>> London" was not something I expected to hear. Glad you're OK, though.
>
> Well, apparently it's "the biggest earthquake in almost 25 years" (so
> that's, what, 24 years then?)
>
> And I guess Lincolnshire is near to London for suitable definition of

I was at the epicenter of the Nisqually earthquake in 2001 (6.8),
had a hutch tip over and break the glassware and doors.
It sounded like a train went through the house.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisqually_Earthquake
I was taking a bath at the time, and ended up standing there
dripping wet in just my undies =)