POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams : Re: Dreams Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreams
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 27 Feb 2008 15:57:59
Message: <47c5ced7$1@news.povray.org>
> I have a very vivid recollection of being attacked in a dream (when I was
> a kid) by a stuffed "plush" alligator.
>
> But until fairly recently, I haven't slept well enough (I guess) to be
> able to remember my dreams.

I always *prefer* not remembering my dreams. The ones I remember are so
upsetting. Still, usually I don't remember a thing. Unless I get woken
up during a dream...

(The dreams I do remember typically involve me being chased, beated,
burned, drowned, cut, poisoned, burried alive, frozen to death, starved,
and other such niceties. Or sometimes just being followed around by
weird creatures. Yah, *totally* better not to remember!)

By the way... do you ever get that thing where the alarm clock wakes you
up in the normal, but you're not really awake yet, and you just think
about random crap for a while? Like, "hey, I should go encrypt that
sandwich I made once at school, otherwise it'll go mouldy", and other
nonesense. Or is that just me?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/