POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outlook Express Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Outlook Express (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Outlook Express
Date: 23 Feb 2008 09:43:25
Message: <47c0310d$1@news.povray.org>
Hey, look what I just found on the LFS pages

http://home.in.tum.de/%7Ejain/software/oe-quotefix/

Now all those using M$ OE have no excuse for top posting any more :-)

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Outlook Express
Date: 23 Feb 2008 10:34:19
Message: <47c03cfb@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Now all those using M$ OE have no excuse for top posting any more :-)

  Related to that, I like this sig someone uses:

> Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> Now all those using M$ OE have no excuse for top posting any more :-)
>
>   Related to that, I like this sig someone uses:

LOL

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message