POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I LIKE this one... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  I LIKE this one... (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: I LIKE this one...
Date: 13 Feb 2008 17:07:18
Message: <47b36a16$1@news.povray.org>
http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/We-Dont-Need-Requirements.aspx

"Finally, they asked us how we even knew the damn thing met the specs.
We said "what specs?" The overlords then turned to the sponsor and
inquired as to how they could spend 50 man years on a project over two
years and not have specs. The sponsors responded that we don't need
specifications because it will be done when we don't see any more problems.

We were thanked for our time and told to go home. The sponsors stayed
behind. Personally, I hope they were eaten."

FINALLY, a story where the blame actually ends up being put where it
belongs...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:07:19 +0000, Orchid XP v7 wrote:

> http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/We-Dont-Need-Requirements.aspx
>
> "Finally, they asked us how we even knew the damn thing met the specs.
> We said "what specs?" The overlords then turned to the sponsor and
> inquired as to how they could spend 50 man years on a project over two
> years and not have specs. The sponsors responded that we don't need
> specifications because it will be done when we don't see any more
> problems.
>
> We were thanked for our time and told to go home. The sponsors stayed
> behind. Personally, I hope they were eaten."
>
> FINALLY, a story where the blame actually ends up being put where it
> belongs...

Sounds familiar....<g>

Jim

Post a reply to this message