POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I LIKE this one... : Re: I LIKE this one... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I LIKE this one...
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Feb 2008 06:31:22
Message: <nj98r3pmsora1jjt2q16o1vjj89hnhunnh@4ax.com>
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:12:19 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> I see. So when the customer has no idea what the hell they actually
>>> want, but they are demanding that they want it RIGHT NOW, what are you
>>> supposed to do?
>>
>> http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/definition/no
>
>Right. So your boss has told the client "yes, we'll build your system,
>it'll be ready in March", and the client keeps changing their mind about
>what they actually want, but your boss is expecting you to come up with
>the goods because money has already changed hands... seriously, how are
>you supposed to get out of this mess?

It is the implementers fault with a little bit on the client's side for not
having quality control. Actually I am not too sure that this post is genuine I
cannot see any client spending $MM without having a company man involved
directly. I've been working on these sorts of projects for a long time and it
does not ring true. If it is true then the poster should have put his hand up
and shouted from the rooftop.

Regards
	Stephen