POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I LIKE this one... : Re: I LIKE this one... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I LIKE this one...
From: somebody
Date: 14 Feb 2008 10:34:05
Message: <47b45f6d$1@news.povray.org>
news:47b42213$1@news.povray.org...

> >> I see. So when the customer has no idea what the hell they actually
> >> want, but they are demanding that they want it RIGHT NOW, what are you
> >> supposed to do?

> > http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/definition/no

> Right. So your boss has told the client "yes,

Then say "no" to your boss. If your boss told you to jump off a cliff, would
you? Communication, and not just going in for the ride, is the key to
avoiding train wrecks. All these developers blaming their bosses or clients
for dismal failures are simply exposing their inability to communicate and
stand their ground - that, or like I said, they shared the bosses' or
clients' delusions at one time at least and cannot admit to that.