POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I LIKE this one... : I LIKE this one... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:13:29 EDT (-0400)
  I LIKE this one...
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 13 Feb 2008 17:07:18
Message: <47b36a16$1@news.povray.org>
http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/We-Dont-Need-Requirements.aspx

"Finally, they asked us how we even knew the damn thing met the specs.
We said "what specs?" The overlords then turned to the sponsor and
inquired as to how they could spend 50 man years on a project over two
years and not have specs. The sponsors responded that we don't need
specifications because it will be done when we don't see any more problems.

We were thanked for our time and told to go home. The sponsors stayed
behind. Personally, I hope they were eaten."

FINALLY, a story where the blame actually ends up being put where it
belongs...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/