POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  Music selection (Message 132 to 141 of 241)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Music selection
Date: 6 Feb 2008 09:59:46
Message: <47a9cb62$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 13:25:14 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>
>> [And I have to give 3 months' notice.]
>
> What notice do they have to give you?

None, IIRC.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 6 Feb 2008 10:03:21
Message: <a1jjq39lqd7of93b2pb1hr2jei5psuc4h9@4ax.com>
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:59:46 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 13:25:14 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>>
>>> [And I have to give 3 months' notice.]
>>
>> What notice do they have to give you?
>
>None, IIRC.

Don't you think that what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander?

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Date: 6 Feb 2008 10:06:42
Message: <op.t53ywbu6c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:30:30 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>
>>> Well, no, you just had to stop somewhere in order to open or close the
>>> window.
>>  Why? Unless of course you're talking about non-driver's windows when
>> no-one is sitting there.
>
> Well have *you* ever tried to wind the window while the car is moving?

Well yes I can also walk and chew gum at the same time.

> I mean, sure, it's great if you're *trying* to drive along a slalum
> course...

And this action is different to fiddling with the CD/Radio how? I'm not
saying I'd do it while turning a corner, but then would you be trying to
open your electric window while driving around a corner?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message