POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection : Re: Music selection Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music selection
From: Phil Cook
Date: 6 Feb 2008 10:06:42
Message: <op.t53ywbu6c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:30:30 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>
>>> Well, no, you just had to stop somewhere in order to open or close the
>>> window.
>>  Why? Unless of course you're talking about non-driver's windows when
>> no-one is sitting there.
>
> Well have *you* ever tried to wind the window while the car is moving?

Well yes I can also walk and chew gum at the same time.

> I mean, sure, it's great if you're *trying* to drive along a slalum
> course...

And this action is different to fiddling with the CD/Radio how? I'm not
saying I'd do it while turning a corner, but then would you be trying to
open your electric window while driving around a corner?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com