POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andrew must have a target on his back. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Andrew must have a target on his back. (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Andrew must have a target on his back.
Date: 30 Jan 2008 14:06:58
Message: <47a0cad2$1@news.povray.org>
I've noticed a pattern on these groups of late. Andrew posts something,
Warp pounces. Usually pointing out what Andrew doesn't know.

Has someone painted a big red target on Andrew's back?

I have to admit, I knew who Stallman was, but only vaguely. Since I
don't really follow GNU or GPL software closely, it's not really
something of extreme import.

I am interested in how the Wikipedia entry Andrew read conveyed that he
was/is a psychopath and or sociopath.

Post a reply to this message

> Has someone painted a big red target on Andrew's back?

himself?

Post a reply to this message

>> Has someone painted a big red target on Andrew's back?
>
> himself?

I'm beginning to wonder. It seems I even get flamed IRL...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/