POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andrew must have a target on his back. : Re: Andrew must have a target on his back. Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Andrew must have a target on his back.
From: Invisible
Date: 31 Jan 2008 05:58:01
Message: <47a1a9b9$1@news.povray.org>
> Do you take sugar, Invisible? :)

Yes. Too much of it, in all likelihood.

I typically take 3-4 sugars in my tea, and I regularly eat large blocks
of solid chocolate. When I was a child, I used to sneak downstairs early
on a Sunday morning, grab a chair, reach up to the cupboard and take our
the sugar bowl. I would then stand there and eat big crunchy mouthfuls
of white sugar. I kept telling myself I'd stop after one more... but it
was always to hard to stop! Sugar just tastes so sweet and sugary. And
it has a cruncky texture, and it melts in your mouth, and...

...oh, wait, no more blog posts. :-S

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/