POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andrew must have a target on his back. : Andrew must have a target on his back. Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Andrew must have a target on his back.
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 30 Jan 2008 14:06:58
Message: <47a0cad2$1@news.povray.org>
I've noticed a pattern on these groups of late. Andrew posts something,
Warp pounces. Usually pointing out what Andrew doesn't know.

Has someone painted a big red target on Andrew's back?

I have to admit, I knew who Stallman was, but only vaguely. Since I
don't really follow GNU or GPL software closely, it's not really
something of extreme import.

I am interested in how the Wikipedia entry Andrew read conveyed that he
was/is a psychopath and or sociopath.