POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andrew must have a target on his back. : Re: Andrew must have a target on his back. Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Andrew must have a target on his back.
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Jan 2008 00:44:22
Message: <47a16036$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> Only for things that are readily available in Wikipedia and those that
> are part of a standard education in this field.

Actually, thinking about it, I expect it's because Andrew doesn't really
interact with anyone else. I mean, why *would* you know who Stallman is
if it never came up in a conversation? No more reason than to know where
Brazil is if it never came up.  (I'm sure there are countries in Africa
I don't know about that are newer than the last time I had a high-school
geography class, for example.)

On the other hand, Andrew *does* talk with people here, and if he
agressively persues the "I don't need to know that" idea, I'm not sure
it's entirely isolation at fault.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?