POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell goodies Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:45:02 EDT (-0400)
  Haskell goodies (Message 23 to 32 of 102)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Haskell goodies
Date: 30 Jan 2008 06:55:01
Message: <web.47a0652d821471c47b614c6a0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> True story: A friend of mine left the cinema after watching Titanic, and
> overheard a couple of people talking.
>
> "Did you know it's based on a real story?"
>
> "Don't be stupid!"
>
> Draw your own conclusions.

people are becoming like Andrew?!  Ignorance is a fast spreading disease...

BTW, again it's not a good example.  You're comparing one of the major naval
catastrophes in history, well documented in countless of Hollywood movies, to
one obscure rock band, perhaps local to UK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_(band)

I understand you're from UK, so I guess it's not the electronic band... it's
really just an obscure, irrelevant rock band.

Post a reply to this message