POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell goodies : Re: Haskell goodies Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell goodies
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Jan 2008 12:20:40
Message: <47a0b1e8$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Who Russell is and what the paradox is about is rather orthoganol to the
> point I was actually trying to make...

OK, the point *I* was making is that people still remember who Russell
is and what he did 100 years ago, while "normal programmers" half the
time don't even get their names displayed in the credits of their own
creations. Just FYI, Russell did for set theory (i.e., the basis of most
or all modern math) what Godel and Turing did for their fields.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?