POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Question of the day... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:16 EDT (-0400)
  Question of the day... (Message 51 to 60 of 86)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Question of the day...
Date: 28 Jan 2008 17:02:45
Message: <b3ksp3ltlhsh0nvkqd4k2dush5utbe02gk@4ax.com>
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:35:54 EST, "bluetree" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>Sorry! It's only respect not to talk directly to a Saint. :)

Now I know what foot you kick with. Not that I care :)

>Does he also take some milk? <- really not respectless dear Sir Saint Stephen,
>I hope, he won't get angry... ;)

You wouldn't know but that is a phrase used to show the invisibility of the
disabled.
Instead of asking the person in a wheelchair if he takes sugar. The carer is
asked if he (the disabled person) takes sugar.
And no I don't take milk, but I take sugar in my first cup of coffee and all of
my cups of tea if it is Indian tea not Green tea which I take with neither sugar
nor milk. I will put an ice cube into my tea or coffee to cool it down as I
don't take milk, unless it is espresso or Greek type coffee then I sometimes add
lots of sugar. It is probably better to ask someone else. :)

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message