POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Question of the day... : Re: Question of the day... Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question of the day...
From: Phil Cook
Date: 29 Jan 2008 04:11:33
Message: <op.t5oouhngc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:54:30 -0000, bluetree <nomail@nomail> did
spake, saying:

> "Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:
>> > Whew. Strange diaglogue.
>>
>> Except in the case of Heaven they thought they wanted to be there; a bit
>> like Fawlty Towers I suppose.
>
> Then I don't want to check in please.

Ah but that presupposes the knowledge that you know what it's like before
you get there :-)

>> > At least I found the reason: Your showel was too hard.
>> > No, no, don't flail again. :)
>>
>> That's okay John's flown off with and I don't have another Shovel +2
>> Against Reason as blessed by L Ron Hubbard lying around. I could just
>> wrap
>> some wires around the handle of a different shovel say it detects
>> "Thetan
>> Radiation" and try that if you like?
>
> Hihi, won't work, because I have an atheistic shield +20. :P

Heh it was an Attack of opportunity which negates shields, you belong to
Hubbard now :-P

>> you
>> >
>> > Heaven-one-way ticket. ;)
>
> Annual season ticket for one way, that's not fair!!

Only covers Earth to Purgatory with a stop in Heaven availible on
alternate Blue Moons

>> Bloody GWR and you'd paid for an annual season ticket too.
>>
>> > Is there a point, where you are able to choose between different
>> > stations?
>>
>> Sort of makes you wonder what happens if you get on the wrong train. Ah
>> Rowan Atkinson as the Devil guiding people to Hell.
>>
>> "Christians? Christians this way please; yes the Jews were right"
>
> ^^
> And at last it leads to the question: Is there free will in hell? ;)

Perhaps in the same way there is in prison.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com