POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where are the suggestions in this news group? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Where are the suggestions in this news group? (Message 21 to 30 of 40)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: Where are the suggestions in this news group?
Date: 23 Jan 2008 19:50:23
Message: <4797e0cf@news.povray.org>
Alain escribió:
> To my knowlege, they live for FAR longer than 2 weeks, more like over 3
> years...
> It may be your client that is set not to keep or display messages that
> are more than 2 weeks old.

You are wrong. This newsgroup(off-topic) only keeps messages for 2
weeks, ask Warp if you don't believe me.

Post a reply to this message

From: somebody
Date: 23 Jan 2008 20:23:33
Message: <4797e895@news.povray.org>
"Saul Luizaga" <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote

> -Second, I know this post only will live 2 weeks in here and it'll be
> deleted after that,

For good reason. Don't expect serious or technical discussions here.

Post a reply to this message