POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where are the suggestions in this news group? : Re: Where are the suggestions in this news group? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are the suggestions in this news group?
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 23 Jan 2008 23:51:18
Message: <47981946@news.povray.org>
Is 2 weeks,let me put it this way:

I use SeaMonkey Mail&News Groups, I didn't had off-topic set to download
the messages I had to see them online only, after a few days I set today
to download the messages and since it only had the headers couldn't
download the body for messages 2 weeks before today, so, SeaMonkey
Mail&News Groups started to delete those headers, proving the servers
time limited storage. I hope this is clear enough.