POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Web gallery test Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Web gallery test (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: Rune
Subject: Web gallery test
Date: 10 Jan 2008 08:45:19
Message: <4786216f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi

I'm testing a new way to show images in full size for my gallery on my
website. It uses JavaScript, but to my understanding, JavaScript is so
widely used now that virtually noone have it turned off (or else there would
be tons of sites they couldn't use). Anyway, it has an acceptable fallback
behaviour.

I'd appreciate if you would test it and let me know what you think about it:
http://runevision.com/3d/3dgallery1/zoomtest.html (only implemented on that
particular page)

The current (old) behaviour can be seen here for comparison:
http://runevision.com/3d/3dgallery1/

Which do you prefer?

The JavaScript is derived from the code at the XaoS gallery:
http://wmi.math.u-szeged.hu/xaos/doku.php?id=galleries:main
...which is powered by DokuWiki, which is licensed under the GPL, so it
should be ok to use it.

Rune
--
http://runevision.com