POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Web gallery test : Re: Web gallery test Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web gallery test
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Jan 2008 10:14:30
Message: <05dco3p7j6fs4ijsvnpso5k1i5ma57f1nf@4ax.com>
On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:28:48 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Besides, I want to save all the budget so we can buy *important* things
>- like replacing all those 500 MHz PCs for example.

Who is the most important person at your site - YOU.
Who will get no respect if they look as if they are working on an Oxfam hand me
down - YOU.
Who is responsible for supplying equipment fit for purpose - THEM.
Get what you can and don't worry about other people's gear unless you are in
charge of the budget. If they need better kit then they should be able to
justify it.
If I were Cute Girl, I wouldn't be seen dead talking to someone who has a
monitor as bad as you describe.

I hope that you don't think that I'm getting at you but this is your first job
and you seem not to know what is expected of you. Personally I think that your
company are taking a loan of you. You are worth more than you are getting.

Regards
	Stephen