POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jeff Wayne Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:09 EDT (-0400)
  Jeff Wayne (Message 27 to 36 of 46)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Jeff Wayne
Date: 9 Jan 2008 11:13:43
Message: <4784f2b7$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> Actually, thinking about it, the same goes for Pirates of the Carribean.
>
>   I found the second movie quite hard to follow.

I've heard quite a few people say this. I didn't find it so, particularly...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Darren New
Date: 9 Jan 2008 11:39:30
Message: <4784f8c2$1@news.povray.org>
gregjohn wrote:
> Episode Three is a fascinating study in fascism and indoctrination of the
> political and religious stripe.

Yeah. I always thought I,II,III made much more sense if you watch them
from the point of view that they're movies about Palentine. (Or however
you spell it.) :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it