POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Most incomprehensible films ever (Message 169 to 178 of 278)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
Date: 8 Jan 2008 22:22:32
Message: <47843df8$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Joe vs the Volcano.

Now THAT was a good movie!  I totally didn't appreciate it the first
time I saw it, but seeing it again (I think it was about a year ago) I
loved it!

I think I just wasn't mature enough the first time :)

The last movie I went to see twice in the theatre was actually Harry
Potter and the Order of the Pheonix :)  Of the movies, I'd say it's 2nd
to Prisoner of Azkaban, but I'm willing to bet the "hardcore" fans
disagree with me.

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com