POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Most incomprehensible films ever : Re: Most incomprehensible films ever Server Time
12 Oct 2024 03:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most incomprehensible films ever
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Jan 2008 23:19:38
Message: <47844b5a$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> Sense was IMO the best of them.

Agreed.

> Unbreakable wasn't bad, but it wasn't overly good

Way, *way* too long. If they'd chopped out 40 minutes or so, it would
have been excellent.

> Signs was just a confusing mess IMO.

It wasn't too confusing to me. It was trying to be scary or something,
or suspenseful, but it failed that too.  The only good bit of acting was
when the brother or whoever it was was watching the TV and saw the
creature and jumped back. *That* was convincing acting.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it