POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now here's a good waste of time Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Now here's a good waste of time (Message 1 to 10 of 64)
From: stbenge
Subject: Now here's a good waste of time
Date: 11 Dec 2007 00:53:42
Message: <475e25e6@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

How about a nice redirect of attention? Something to take your minds off
of possibilities which may or may not exist. A good read.... something
about.... well, possibilities which may or may not exist :) Of course
I'm talking about Science Fiction.

A quick Google search found a site from which one can view sci-fi
stories for free. Here's the link:

http://www.freesfonline.de/

Have fun :)

search string: free online "science fiction"

Sam

Poll: What do you like more?
a) hard science fiction
b) fantastical sci-fi