POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now here's a good waste of time : Re: Now here's a good waste of time Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now here's a good waste of time
From: nemesis
Date: 11 Dec 2007 01:20:01
Message: <web.475e2c0115e9de23d8f74b370@news.povray.org>
stbenge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> How about a nice redirect of attention? Something to take your minds off
> of possibilities which may or may not exist. A good read.... something
> about.... well, possibilities which may or may not exist :) Of course
> I'm talking about Science Fiction.

thanks!  It's certainly a nice change of pace.  Now let's bash ourselves to
death over who's the best SF author out there or if Frank Herbert really wanted
to start a religion with Dune... :P

> http://www.freesfonline.de/

nice link!  from there I already got to this little gem:
http://www.neilgaiman.com/exclusive/shortstories/partiesstory/

:)

> Poll: What do you like more?
> a) hard science fiction
> b) fantastical sci-fi
> c) space operas

a) for me with a bit of b) or else it doesn't really taste good.  c) only really
for Star Wars... :)